Even though winter is rolling in, Ice Cream is still my desert of choice. I realized this year that I lost my ability to eat an entire pint to myself, which my heart has broken over, but I still enjoy it for breakfast regardless. Ice Cream packaging design is always creative and seemingly colorful. It can convey premium ingredients or 12 year birthday party flavors. Check out what we’ve found inspiring lately in the this sweet frozen category:
4. Dee’s Ice Cream – Designed by ???
5. La Strada Ice Cream – Designed by Cohnandjansen
6. Fiasco Gelato Holiday Collection – Designed by James Boettcher and Megan Zee
8. Milkmade Ice Cream – Designed by ???
9. Conceptual No Lait Ice Creamery – Designed by Sherry Leung