It’s not always easy to get all the vitamins you need throughout the day. Cold-pressed juice is a popular and delicious way to deliver that nourishment. Using only fresh fruits, vegetables, herbs and spices, it’s a super healthy addition to any diet. One downside is that these elixirs are highly perishable, and must be consumed quickly. Luckily, there are now a variety of cold-pressed juices that offer convenient shipping right to your door! We ordered 5 of the top cold-pressed juices online, to see how their brands would be carried through in this method of delivery. Read on to see what we thought.
- Well branded shipping box provides the recipient a sense of anticipation upon delivery.
- Insulated pouch ensures product freshness.
- Instructions to keep refrigerated are printed several times on the box.
- “Message from the Founder” on box side is easily overlooked. A statement such as this strengthens the brand story, and would be better celebrated as a printed piece of collateral inside the package.
2 – SUJA
Brand is carried through on all sides of the box, engaging the consumer with bright colors, copy and imagery.
Important information such as instructions for recycling, refrigeration and contact for customer service are all included on the top panel.
- The ice pack included to keep the product fresh is branded as well.
- The styrofoam included to insulate and protect the product creates additional waste.
3 – TEMPLE TURMERIC
- Ice packs and styrofoam structure ensured that the product arrived fresh, and undamaged.
- Branding was not carried through anywhere on the outside or inside of the package. It was visually unappealing and lacked any opportunity for personal connection.
4 – KOR
- Product arrived fresh and undamaged in the insulated package.
- The container utilized was a standard USPS box, lacking in any branding. No branded material was included inside the box, either. Overall, this made for an underwhelming and forgettable experience.
5 – BLUE PRINT
- Elements of the brand were printed on all sides of the box, including instructions for handling the package.
- Branded lunch bag, ice bag and user guide made for a personalized and memorable experience.
Let us know what you thought of these cold-pressed juice deliveries, and stay tuned for our next blog!